Become an Author for this blog just by a Click

How to keep your account safe from Facebook Hacks?

Written By Unknown on Sunday, November 20, 2011 | 5:07 PM




Hello Readers,


I think its been a month ago, I posted an article. I was held up with my exams and other issues. I was also thinking about some new topics to post here. When i logged in to my Facebook, I saw people posting these kind of pictures and some posts as mentioned below.



"HACKERS HAVE ALREADY ENTERED FACEBOOK AND THEY ARE PUTTING DIRTY VIDEOS IN YOUR NAME ON YOUR FRIENDS' WALLS OR PROFILES WITHOUT YOU KNOWING IT....YOU DONT SEE IT BUT OTHER PEOPLE CAN SEE IT .....AS IF THESE WERE A PUBLICATION THAT YOU MADE !!SO IF YOU RECEIVE IT FROM ME ITS NOT MINE.....(COPY THIS ON YOUR WALL) IT IS THE SECURITY OF YOUR OWN IMAGE.... do spread it ... Plz pass it on...EVEN I GOT FROM MANY OF MY FRIENDS>>SO BEWARE"


Then i thought of posting an article on the same. The Hackers starts from here. I keep seeing this "I have just completed my account verification" message in my feed.  It looks like this:

DO NOT CLICK THIS APPLICATION AND LOG IN. This is phishing scam, Which is not a real application. This application has been created by the hackers to hack your passwords and other information. 

Think about it--why would Facebook start deleting user accounts??
all these are pranks. Don't get cheated by this.

PLEASE PASS THIS ARTICLE LINK TO WARN OTHERS. LET OTHERS GET BENEFITED.

If you have already logged in to this application I'd recommend you to delete that account and have a new account. Make sure your Facebook password is not the same one you use for bank accounts, etc in connected to your Facebook email address for the new ones.

Hope the above information is useful.Any comments,suggestions or queries is most appreciated. You can leave your comments below. Please take 5 seconds to share this post with your friends and families.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave your Comments, suggestions, Queries Related to this article Below.

From the Author's Desk


Vignesh, the founder of VikiInfos, is a Commerce Graduate and Pursuing his Chartered Accountant Profession, now in the Intermediate level. Blogging is his hobby and likes to share things. He plans to Update this blog with latest happenings and things that he gets to know at times and worthy information.a friendly user blog can be followed by any person. Join us free and subscribe.
Feel free to say hi to me, or follow @vikiinfos on twitter.


Support US to support YOU!
Dono How To Donate? Click here
Creative Commons License
Healthy Infos... by Vignesh is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at vikiinfos.blogspot.com.
 
Twitter Bird Gadget